When last did you take an all-round checkup?
Get the right treatment and diagnosis in our facility, conduct your regular health checkupBook an appointment
Adult wellness exam is a type of preventative care in an adult. Preventative healthcare focuses on maintaining wellness and stopping health related problems before they occur or get aggravated. The arey mostly done annually.
Why are wellness checks important?
To identify risk factors for common chronic diseases
To detect disease that has no apparent symptoms
To promote healthy behavior
To update clinical data since last checkup
What happens during a wellness check?
- A physical examination
- Checking your vitals
- Checking BMI
- Examination of personal and family medical histories
- Discussion of current lifestyle and health choices (counselling)
- Screenings (if necessary) or laboratory investigations.
- Shots and immunizations (if necessary)
- Establishing a plan for your health.
Get the best all round medical check up today!